No Comment Etiketter: , ,
My debut as a director, the short film Daggry, has finally reached it´s completion. The story was written by myself and Preben Simonsen and was produced with funds from Filmkraft Rogaland. We shot the film in November last year, and the last few months have been spent on post-production. An amazing team of dedicated actors and film workers have made this a wonderful experience and I can´t wait for everyone to catch the full film.

There will be a short and intimate screening for my friends in Stavanger on Friday April 30th. Hope to see you there!

 
Bookmark and Share

This Post has No Comment

Legg inn en kommentar

Eldre innlegg Nyere innlegg

About


Kai Arne Soot: A 27 year old filmmaker, writer and freelance VJ/editor. Living and working in Oslo, Norway. I hope to share my work and thoughts on film and online video through this site.

And not to mention; Every now and then I will present one new artist in the RASTLØS-series. A collaboration with online music magazine groove.no.

FEATURED VIDEO




/ Kai Arne Soot / Soot Multimedia / kaiasoot@gmail.com / tlf: +47 90 56 01 52 /